Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have experience in professional services marketing? Whether it is executing on our niche strategies, helping us tackle our image in the marketplace or handling our digital footprint, marketing keeps this company growing and presenting at our best. This is a perfect position for a marketing professional who has some experience and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves. You should not be shy or afraid to present your ideas. You know how to build relationships, make people feel included and navigate lots of input. You must also not be afraid to work in a fast-paced environment!
This position can be remote up to 70% of the time. Applicants must be able to travel into our office within 2-3 hours and will be required to be in one of our offices at least 30% of the time. The first year may require additional travel as our offices open back up. The firm will reimburse some travel expenses. Dedicated working space and childcare are required during all working hours.
The ideal candidate will have the following Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Previous experience manage multiple marketing project and priorities
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Professional services experience preferred but not required
- Work closely with the Partner in Charge of Marketing and Marketing Strategist to implement the firm’s marketing plan
- Interfacing with and directing outsourced vendors and contractors
- Interfacing with niche leaders on the implementation of their marketing plans
- Implementing and overseeing all marketing activities, including content, webinars, advertising, digital marketing and more.
- Implement and oversee special projects as assigned
- Outline and document all marketing and sales department processes and procedures
- Overseeing and managing the firm’s website content, structure and ranking on search engines.
- Oversee and manage social media strategies to engage clients and prospects, driving traffic to the firm’s website and expanding our digital media footprint
- Oversee and manage all marketing tracking and reporting, including web analytics, social media analytics, event tracking, and more.
- Manage the firm’s brand across all media, ensuring consistent and proper usage
- Oversee CRM and Pipeline strategy and process
- Manage the firm’s marketing budget and tracking reports
- And more as defined....
Additional skills & core values:
- Experience working within a demanding, fast-paced environment to very high standards
- Advanced technology skills – i.e. websites, email marketing software, and social media
- Thrives on attention to detail and providing flawless execution
- Excellent communication and writing skills with a high level of professionalism
- Proven time management and project management skills
- Strong MS Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Honesty and integrity
- Client Service Excellence
- Positive attitude
- Genuine care for others
- Team orientation
About the firm:
For more than 80 years, Janover LLC has earned the reputation as trusted advisors to their domestic and international clients. A full-service accounting, tax and advisory firm, Janover's primary focus has been meeting and exceeding their clients' expectations. Founded in 1938, Janover LLC has grown to be a Top 200 firm and is ranked as one of the top Mid-Atlantic accounting firms by Accounting Today. Janover LLC has industry and specialty practice teams who deliver specialized services, including data analytic services, to clients in Real Estate, Construction, Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution, Retail, Professional Services, Entertainment and Financial Services. Janover LLC provides related professional services through two affiliates: JRF Asset Advisors LLC, which provides financial planning and investment management services to corporate and individual entities; and, JRS Financial Services LLC, which provides contracted financial management services to emerging firms and financial service organizations.